HOW TO MAKE FRIDGE MAGNETS - HOW TO MAKE
How To Make Fridge Magnets - Haier 6 Bottle Wine Fridge.
How To Make Fridge Magnets
- (fridge magnet) a wheel sucker, someone who does no work at the front.
- A refrigerator magnet is an ornament, often whimsical, attached to a small magnet which is used to post items such as shopping lists or report cards on a refrigerator, or which simply serves as decoration.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- The structure or composition of something
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- The making of electrical contact
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
Day 42 The inspirational fridge!
I recently tidied up (!!) all the fridge magnets and pics of some of my favourite people and added a copy of this as a reminder...
Martha Graham’s letter to Agnes deMille
There is a vitality, a life force, a quickening
that is translated through you into action.
And because there is only one of you in all time,
this expression is unique.
If you block it
it will never exist through any other medium
and be lost.
The world will not have it.
It is not your business to determine how good it is;
not how valuable it is;
nor how it compares with other expressions.
It is your business to keep it yours, clearly and directly,
to keep the channel open.
You do not even have to believe in yourself or your work.
You have to keep open and aware directly
to the urges that motivate you.
Keep the channel open.
No artist is ever pleased.
There is no satisfaction whatever at any time.
There is only a queer, divine dissatisfaction;
a blessed unrest that keeps us marching
and makes us more alive than others.
01/03/2010 - My refridgerator.
I was walking around the house, admittedly trying to think of ideas for my photo for the day, and as I walked by the fridge, something caught my eye. The photo of my dog Tango that I took years and years ago. While he might not be with us anymore, at least I see him every day as I walk by the fridge. That lead to me thinking about how this project could lead to me stirring up many old memories from different parts of the year, and got me kind of excited. Here's hoping I get more interesting shots than my fridge, some books, and a Blu-ray movie though. ;)
freezer with small refrigerator
bar with fridge
imperial refrigeration tools
danby stainless refrigerator
two door compact refrigerator freezer
bar refrigerator with ice maker